First-rate supporting program
Multifaceted and future-oriented: electronica China 2017 will feature a first-rate program of lectures and panel discussions. The sessions at electronica China will deal with the fair's highlight themes as well as the latest market and technology topics.
Our forums, conferences, presentations of application examples and panel discussions will give you additional momentum and background information on the fair’s interesting topics.
The supporting program of electronica China 2017 will be available at the end of 2016.
You will find the complete information on each forum (details on topics, deadlines, costs, contacts, etc) in the relative Call for Papers forms below.
Please choose your topic of interest:
- China International Automotive Electronics Conference
- International Forum on Innovation and Development of Electric Vehicle
- International Power Electronics Innovation Forum
- International Embedded System Innovation Forum
- International Medical Electronics Innovation Forum
- International Connector Innovation Forum
- Sensors and IoT Application Forum
China International Automotive Electronics Conference
- Electronic control of powertrain system for traditional automobile
- Safety and electronics
- Automotive Testing
- Telematics & ITS
- Bus technology
International Forum on Innovation and Development of Electric Vehicle
- Power electronics for xEV (EV, HEV and PHEV, etc.)
- Battery management
- Powertrain electric traction motor
International Power Electronics Innovation Forum
- Power Conversion & Micro-grid Technology
- Power supply technology for Industry 4.0
- Wireless Charging Technology & Power Supply for automobile
International Embedded System Innovation Forum
- Embedded system and security of IoT
- Networking devices and cloud computing platform
- IoT development tools and OS
- Intelligent industry, smart home and wearable devices, etc.
- Open source and maker: Revolution of intelligent hardware
- Workshop of development kit for IoT
International Medical Electronics Innovation Forum
- Big data & Smart eHealth
- Medical robots (surgical robotics, rehabilitation robots, nursing robots, etc.)
- Wearable device for health application and healthcare IoT
- Innovative medical electronics products and development trends
International Connector Innovation Forum
- Challenges and Opportunities under the background of “Made in China 2025” and “Industry 4.0”
- Application, Development and Requirement Analysis of Connector in the emerging industry
- Innovation Models of Technology Integration in Connector
Sensors and IoT Application Forum
The forum will feature important representatives and decision-makers from international chip manufacturers, IoT experts, leading companies and industry associations. They will focus on the important topics in IoT design and application, and discuss on the future of IoT and sensor technology, as well as the trends in the smart city applications market.