First-rate supporting program
Multifaceted and future-oriented: electronica China 2017 will feature a first-rate program of lectures and panel discussions. The sessions at electronica China will deal with the fair's highlight themes as well as the latest market and technology topics.
Our forums, conferences, presentations of application examples and panel discussions will give you additional momentum and background information on the fair’s interesting topics.
March 13, 2017 | Jumeirah Himalayas Hotel, Shanghai
Automotive Day will be launched at electronica China 2017 to provide a focused and efficient information and networking platform for the entire automotive industry, i.e. OEMs, component manufacturers, software developers and all of the automotive industry's movers and shakers.
This full-day event takes place at the Jumeirah Himalayas Hotel (across from BIEC) one day prior to electronica China 2017, i.e. on March 13, 2017. It will include an elite exhibition, an automotive conference and accompanying activities such as a trend summit, new product releases, technical training, hands-on product demonstrations and matchmaking.
|Organizers:|| Messe Muenchen Shanghai Co., Ltd
China Automotive Engineering Research Institute
Shanghai Transportation Electronics Association
|Content partner:||SAE International|
Exhibitors of electronica China have the opportunity to give lectures on the different topics in the framework of the supporting program.
You will find the complete information on each forum (details on topics, deadlines, costs, contacts, etc) in the relative Call for Papers forms below.
Please choose your topic of interest:
- China International Automotive Electronics Conference
- International Forum on Innovation and Development of Electric Vehicle
- International Power Electronics Innovation Forum
- International Embedded System Innovation Forum
- International Medical Electronics Innovation Forum
- International Connector Innovation Forum
- Sensors and IoT Application Forum
China International Automotive Electronics Conference
- Electronic control of powertrain system for traditional automobile
- Safety and electronics
- Automotive Testing
- Telematics & ITS
- Bus technology
International Forum on Innovation and Development of Electric Vehicle
- Power electronics for xEV (EV, HEV and PHEV, etc.)
- Battery management
- Powertrain electric traction motor
International Power Electronics Innovation Forum
- Power Conversion & Micro-grid Technology
- Power supply technology for Industry 4.0
- Wireless Charging Technology & Power Supply for automobile
International Embedded System Innovation Forum
- Embedded system and security of IoT
- Networking devices and cloud computing platform
- IoT development tools and OS
- Intelligent industry, smart home and wearable devices, etc.
- Open source and maker: Revolution of intelligent hardware
- Workshop of development kit for IoT
International Medical Electronics Innovation Forum
- Big data & Smart eHealth
- Medical robots (surgical robotics, rehabilitation robots, nursing robots, etc.)
- Wearable device for health application and healthcare IoT
- Innovative medical electronics products and development trends
International Connector Innovation Forum
- Challenges and Opportunities under the background of “Made in China 2025” and “Industry 4.0”
- Application, Development and Requirement Analysis of Connector in the emerging industry
- Innovation Models of Technology Integration in Connector